Mindfulness-integrated CBT Training for Service Providers and Associations
In addition to providing Mindfulness-integrated CBT courses and workshops for individual professionals, the MiCBT Institute conducts training specific to organisational needs.
To request training for your organisation, please fill in this form.
Past Clients include:
- Asian Professional Counselling Association – Hong Kong Shue Yan University
- Assure Programs – Queensland
- Australian Association for Cognitive and Behaviour Therapy
- Australian Psychological Society
- Australian Psychological Society - Clinical College
- Carers NSW
- Carers TAS
- Centre for Psychotherapy - Singapore
- City Colleges - Dublin, Ireland
- Commonwealth Rehabilitation Services Australia
- Corrective Services – Tasmania
- Counselling and Careers Service TAFE – Tasmania
- Department of Education, Tasmania (Claremont College, Hobart College)
- Department of Justice, Tasmania
- Even Centre, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals – Hong Kong
- Excellence in Practice - Ottawa, Canada
- Hunter Institute of Mental Health – New South Wales
- Institute of Mental Health - Singapore
- Jack Hirose and Associates, Vancouver Canada
- Lifeline (Hobart)
- Massey University, Auckland New Zealand
- National Addictions Management Service: Institute of Mental Health – Singapore
- New Zealand Psychological Society
- Professional Counselling Association – Tasmania
- New Zealand College of Clinical Psychologists
- Queensland Counsellors Association
- Queensland Health
- Relationships Australia
- Royal Australian College of General Practitioners – Tasmania
- Tablelands Drug and Alcohol Counselling Centre – Queensland
- The Hobart Clinic – Tasmania
- The Salvation Army Bridge Program – Tasmania
- Victoria University - Victoria
I recommend Bruno Cayoun’ s MiCBT program of therapy. I have been using this in my private practice since I completed advanced training with him in 2005. The outcome measures used following treatment plus wonderful personal stories of changed lives and continue to provide clear evidence that MiCBT provides lifelong skills for a range of presenting issues. Thanks Bruno from me my 10 years of clients and now my students I supervise in the delivery of this program.
I highly recommend Dr. Cayoun's work based on a workshop I arranged concerning MiCBT (this was held at the Department of Psychology, City College, in Dublin, Ireland in 2012). Bruno's presentation was characterised by the very equanimity and open sense of enquiry so characteristic of mindfulness-based approaches themselves. I encourage others to learn from his life's work.
Senior Community Psychologist
Using MiCBT in my clinical practice has completely transformed the way I approach patients. It is wonderful to see my patients journey through the 4 stages of MiCBT and beyond. All receive so many benefits and are then able to take responsibility for their health.
Wonderful work being done by Bruno by combining Eastern wisdom (Vipassana meditation as taught by Burmese Master SN Goenka) and Western science (of evidence based psychology) to deliver a beautiful product "MiCBT".